Just Couldn't Put It Down Giveaway Hop
Hosted by Stuck In Books!
I've read some really great books since the beginning of 2016! Some of them are new releases but many of them are books that have been on my To-Be-Read list for a while and I never had the chance to get to. But I guess that's the story of most bibliophiles, right? The to-read lists keep growing and the have-read lists can never seem to catch up. Listed below are the top five books I just couldn't put down and totally binge read this year. Check them out if you get a chance and then make sure to enter my giveaway below.
Top 5 "Just Couldn't Put Down" Books So Far in 2016:
1) Ramsay by Mia Sheridan - This is a new 2016 release and I was fortunate enough to get an ARC. Talk about amazing reads! This one sits at the top of the list, easily. I LOVED this book!
2) The entire FALLEN CREST Series by Tijan - I binge read this series in one weekend. I Could.NOT put these books down and once I finished one, I was right into the next book. Soooo good!
3) Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright - I was in the mood for a shifter read and this one had been on my list forever. I'm so glad I read it because WOW, what a great book! It features a possessive alpha male you can't help but swoon over!
4) The Baller by Vi Keeland - This was such a great book! It was sweet, romantic and a bit angsty. Just the way I love them.
5) RoomHate by Penelope Ward - I love this author so much. She always gives me the chest pangs and butterflies. If you haven't read her book, Stepbrother Dearest, I highly suggest it, too!
* Still Life With Strings by L.H. Cosway - I did a reread of this one a couple of months ago, and seriously, anything by this author I LOVE. She writes the best books and knows how to get inside her characters heads and bring to life all their uniqueness and spirit. Her book, Six of Hearts, I've read FIVE times! And every time, I can't help but fall in love with Jay, the hero, all over again.
* Two Truths And A Lie by Ashley Stoyanoff - This was another reread and also happens to be in the giveaway below. I love the simplicity of this authors stories. They are always easy reads with an exciting romance and fun characters. Whenever I need to come down from a book hangover, I know I can reach for one of her books.
That's just a few of the great books I've read this year.
For this Giveaway Hop, I'm giving away...
• First Place Winner - A Signed Paperback of TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE by Ashley Stoyanoff along with an Ashley Stoyanoff tote bag, a Two Truths And A Lie patch, a Play It Again patch, a Two Truths And A Lie bookmark and a Deadly Crush bookmark.
• Second Place Winner - $10.00 Amazon Gift Card
• Third Place Winner - $10.00 Amazon Gift Card
Don't forget to visit all the blogs on this hop with the Linky links at the bottom.