Welcome to the
BEACH READS IN AUGUST GIVEAWAY HOP
hosted by Stuck In Books!
So, the theme of this blog hop is to feature books that are a "good choice to read at the beach". I personally think any book that is unwinding or a book that you can get totally submerged in, is a great book that can be read at the beach. Relaxing waves for ambiance and a good read with a cold drink by your side? Yeah, nothing better than that. I could list a thousands books that are ideal, but to keep things simple, I'm listing five of my favorites below.
1) Public Secrets by Nora Roberts - This book is one of her older novels and features the life of Emma McAvoy, daughter of a rock legend. It starts with her as a small child, when her father saves her from her abusive mother and follows her life while she grows up and learns hard truths about herself and her family and eventually finds love after tragedy and loss. There's also a decades old murder mystery to solve and it's anyone's guess as to who-done-it. I LOVE this book. I've probably read it eight times and it never gets old.
2) Ramsay by Mia Sheridan - This is a recent release and is featured in the hop giveaway below, so make sure to enter! I freaking LOVED this book. I'm a huge Mia Sheridan fan anyhow, but I truly believe this is one of her best books to date. Told in duel POV's, Lydia De Havilland and Brogan Ramsay's exciting, angsty and intense love story is told expertly and will keep you enthralled til the very end!
3) Any of the books from the Dream Man series or the Colorado Mountain series by Kristen Ashley. I'm a huge fan of her alpha males. She can write them like no other, and the men in these two series are strong, confident, alpha-take-control sexy! I also love her Unfinished Hero series also and would suggest any of the books from these series as perfect beach reads.
4) Loving You Easy (Loving on the Edge #9) Roni Loren - This is a new author for me. I recently read this book and loved it so much, I immediately went back and purchased the first eight in the series. Loving You Easy can be read as a stand alone. If you're looking for something sexy, HOT, steamy, HOT and totally consuming... did I mention HOT?... this is a perfect read. It's got two hot alpha heroes and one sassy heroine who make this read a complete joy. Not to mention a bit of mystery between the HOT scenes. :)
5) Bossman by Vi Keeland - This is a new release and It.Is.AWESOME! I LOVED this book. It was sexy, witty, totally addicting and FUN. Romance is the perfect read to sink into the sand with and this book has it in spades. You're going to love Chase Parker!
!! NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY !!
In this giveaway, I'm offering up...
- First Place Winner - SIGNED paperback of RAMSAY by Mia Sheridan with random swag pack (some of the swag is signed, some of it isn't)
- Second Place Winner - $10.00 Amazon Gift Card
- Third Place Winner - $10.00 Amazon Gift Card
Thanks for joining me on the blog hop and make sure to visit the other blogs using the linky below! Happy Hopping!