SERIES: The Rule Breakers
SERIES PLACEMENT: #1
AUTHOR: Jennifer Blackwood
AGE GROUP: Adult, New Adult
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: May 9, 2016
PUBLISHER: Entangled: Embrace
PAGES: Approx. 252
BLITZ COORDINATED BY:
Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide
1. Don’t call your hot boss the antichrist to his face.
2. Don’t stare at hot boss’s, um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
3. Don’t get on the malicious first assistant’s bad side.
4. Don’t forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
5. If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss’s dog.
6. Boss’s dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
7. “The elevator ate your clothes” is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
8. Don’t break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
10. Never forget the rules.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR...
Connect with the Author...
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Newsletter | Amazon Author Profile
*NOTE* The author is having TWO separate giveaways,
so make sure to enter both!
Giveaway #1 (Worldwide)
* $10 Amazon Gift Card (Ends 5/21)
Giveaway #2 (Grand Prize, US Only)
* A Rule Maker or Rule Breaker Gift Basket (Ends 6/10)