Welcome to the 2nd Annual "Hearts on Fire" Valentine's Blog Hop. Our fellow authors and blogging friends, Eve Langlais, Kym Grosso, Victoria Danann, Close Encounters of the Night Kind, and Read Between the Lines have come together and arranged this hop to celebrate Valentine's Day!!!
Want to participate and have a chance at winning some cool prizes? Just follow along and enter the Rafflecopters.
Here's How To Hop!
1.) Kym, Eve, and Victoria have supplied the first nine items on the list of Top Ten Favorite Valentines/Romantic Movies and Top Ten Favorite “Pick Up Lines”. YOU provide #10. Comment at the end of this post with your answers and an email to reach you at, to enter for the site prize. I'll be picking a random comment winner on Friday, February 14th. My site prize is TWO ebooks (Rockin' the Heart by Gracen Miller and Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage OR $10.00 Amazon Gift Card.
3) Enter here for the Grand prize! (20 carat lab ruby, signed paperback series of Immortals of New Orleans – Kym Grosso, and signed paperback series of Black Swan - Victoria Danann, plus a fabulous SWAG bag from Eve Langlais).
:: UPDATE ::
Thank you to all who stopped by and commented. This has been a lot of fun. Through using RaffleKing.com I've selected a random winner. That winner is........ drum roll please..... ALINAP. I'll be sending you an email to the address provided soon.
TOP TEN FAV VALENTINES/ROMANTIC MOVIES
1. The Princess Bride – Eve (because I love a giggle with my romantic fairy tales)
2. Pretty Woman – Eve (gotta love a poor girl/rich guy flick)
3. Warm Bodies – Eve (Zombies can be sexy, lol)
4. Sabrina - Kym
5. The Proposal – Kym
6. Forgetting Sarah Marshall – Kym
7. A Walk in the Clouds – Victoria
8. The Notebook – Victoria
9. Made in Heaven – Victoria
10. _______________________ What’s yours?
TOP TEN FAV “PICK UP” LINES
2. Eve: Do you live in a corn field? Because I’m stalking you.
3. Eve: Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?
Note from Eve: Funny how most pickup lines are from guys to girls, and have to do with sex. lol. Then again, can you imagine a woman going up to a guy and saying “Hey gorgeous, I brought along my ten inch ruler because I’ve got a feeling you’ll measure up.” Hehehe.
4. Kym’s Corny p/u lines from movies: “Do you wash your pants in Windex? Because I can see myself in them.” ~Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery,
5. Kym: “You know, it’s dangerous for you to be here in the frozen food section… Because you could melt all this stuff.” ~My Blue Heaven
6. Kym: “I couldn’t help but notice that you look a lot like my next girlfriend.” ~Hitch
7. Victoria’s fav lines that actually worked on me: (The lifeguard.) “You all might as well go home because this storm isn’t going away. (looks at me) Except you. You stay and we’ll go swimming.”
8. Victoria: “Have you seen Jeff?” “Who’s Jeff?” “Who cares? What’s your name?”
9. Victoria: “You’re my pick for student body president. Run and I’ll make sure you get elected.”
10. ___________________ What’s yours?
Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop on the hop is…