TITLE: Go With Me
SERIES: With Me
SERIES PLACEMENT: #2
AUTHOR: Elyssa Patrick
AGE GROUP: New Adult
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: June 19, 2014
COVER DESIGNED BY: Pickyme Artist
COVER RELEASE COORDINATED BY:
I, Daphne Fox, have a few things to confess:
1. I hate Nick Brady. Loathe. Abhor. Can’t stand him 95% of the time.
2. That other 5%? I’m not talking about that at all.
3. People think I’m lucky for surviving the car crash. I disagree.
4. Nick is the only guy who makes my nightmares go away.
5. I won’t love him, though. Love is not worth the pain.
I, Nick Brady, have a few confessions of my own:
1. I don’t hate Daphne Fox. At all.
2. I find her scar sexy. Just like the rest of her.
3. I may be her older brother’s best friend, but that’s not going to stop me.
4. I love her.
5. And I’m going to do everything I can to have her.
New Adult/Contemporary Romance – Recommended for readers 17 and older.
About the Author...
Want to know when Elyssa's next book comes out? Sign up for her newsletter by just pasting the link in your browser's address bar: bit.ly/1lYYvi9
She loves to hear from her readers! You can email her at email@example.com.
Contact the Author...